The characteristics are whimsical and rough. The original idea came from the way I letter bold headlines in my notebooks. Mainsail CPC works well paired with a rough illustration style, much like my own. Use it as display type purposes, such as headlines or giant one letter accents. There are four styles to choose from for your next design project.
- Two Font Styles for both sans and slab serif typefaces. Calm (Regular) & Windy (Italic)
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
- Lining Figure Numbers
- Symbols: Currency, Math, Arrows, and more.
- Extended Latin Support. Including: Western, Central, and South Eastern European, and Afrikaans
- Two stylistic alternatives